Tunbridge Wells Aesthetics
- 7 March 2017
- Posted by: rtwskin
- Category: Blog, Botox
When it comes to choosing an aesthetics provider in and around Tunbridge Wells, there is a growing choice. But who do you choose, who do you trust and why?
Expert, Established & Trusted Aesthetics Clinic
Founded in 2005, The Royal Tunbridge Wells rtwskin is the most established and well equipped medical aesthetics clinic in the UK.
We have a three fully qualified female doctors, two consultant plastic surgeons and full team of qualified aesthetic nurses who pride themselves on providing the most advanced and safe cosmetic procedures available today. Everything we offer is also clinically tried, tested and backed by scientific research.
All Aspects of Aesthetic Medical Skincare
We are not a beauty spa, but a registered hospital; an independent healthcare provider regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (ID 1-115035290). We provide all aspects of aesthetic medical skincare in a professional and welcoming environment.
So Why Are We Different?
- We fully comply with all latest GMC guidelines on ALL injected cosmetics.
- GMC registered doctors are available for complimentary consultations, six days a week.
- We have a team of independent nurses working in the field under supervision.
- We are the UK Training Centre for Fotona Lasers and have strong association with DEKA Lasers.
- We are members of The British Medical Laser Association, International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology and many others.
- We assess each client individually and only offer treatment where we see the best opportunity for a positive outcome.
- Our doctors, nurses and aesthetic therapists have all been – and continue to be – trained to the highest possible standards in their individual disciplines and customer service.
- Our state-of-the-art clinic has the most advanced technology available, and we only use high quality, clinically tried and tested products.
- We provide first class aftercare and strive towards nothing less than excellent results.
- We offer a variety of bespoke plans and offer FREE individual consultations.
You may want to use this as a check list when looking for a clinic you can trust. Trust us, when it comes to Tunbridge Wells aesthetics, there is really only one choice.