Profhilo® Bio Remodelling Skin Laxity in Tunbridge Wells
A new anti-ageing approach in Kent and East Sussex
Profhilo® your profile with a new anti-ageing approach…
Profhilo® has been specially formulated to contain one of the highest product concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid in the industry. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance found in our bodies which is responsible for maintaining moisture within our skin, therefore, Profhilo® works not only to boost and hydrate the skin but also to remodel sagging tissue.
We all begin to lose a significant amount of collagen, elastin and Hyaluronic Acid after we reach the age of 30, which means we then begin to see the signs of ageing in the form of fine lines, wrinkles and slightly lack-lustre skin. Profhilo® is a progressive treatment which is especially effective at treating those areas prone to laxity and sagging such as the cheeks, neck, chest and décolletage. More traditional dermal fillers aren’t suitable for these areas as the delicate skin makes it difficult to inject and control the distribution, but these are the areas which are particularly prone to ageing.
Profhilo® is the only product known to stimulate the growth of all four kinds of collagen and elastin, smooth out wrinkles and visibly tighten the skin. Rather than simply just treating the wrinkles which already exist, Profhilo® encourages the growth of elastin to prevent the formation of new wrinkles – effectively remodelling the skin from the inside out.
Profhilo® is injected in several separate points on the face, spreading evenly from these sites to restore lost volume, moisturize the skin and give an overall rejuvenated look. The revolutionary formula contains a stable form of Hyaluronic acid without the addition of cross-linked chemicals that can cause negative reactions in that of a dermal filler. It’s highly comparable within the skin meaning that the risks are massively reduced. It provides more sculpture and shaping than hyaluronic injected via mesotherapy, so this is a perfect option for concerns related to ageing and loss of elasticity.
The beauty of Profhilo® is that it creates natural yet remarkable results. It creates volume in the skin tissue where it is able to disperse safely. As well as being effective in the treatment of wrinkles and ageing skin – it also restores radiance and hydrates the skin from the inside out.
Profhilo® has a proven safety record and results, and the product was awarded the international Anti-Ageing and Beauty Trophy for ‘Best Skin Enhancement Device’ at the AMEC Congress in Paris in October 2015.
The Profhilo® treatment can help to improve:
Profhilo® works to remodel your skin:
Stimulates the production of all four types of collagen and elastin in the skin (the only product which can do this!)
Improves skin tone, textures, hydration and radiance
Increases firmness and elasticity – for healthier, softer skin with more ‘bounce’
Increases facial fullness, with a tightening and lifting effect
Profhilo promotes radiant skin by rejuvenating, stimulating collagen and elastin production and hydrating the skin.
1. One of our highly experienced practitioners will carefully examine your skin to ensure you are a suitable candidate before thoroughly explaining to procedure, benefits and risks prior to the procedure.
2. During treatment, Profhilo is injected into precise locations of your skin using specific Bio Aesthetic Points technique (BAP). The BAP technique maximizes the diffusion in the malar and sub-malar areas specifically chosen in anatomically respective areas involving five injection points per side. The gentle and slow injections offer maximum comfort during the treatment. Once injected, the product immediately begins spreading due to the high concentration of HA and its cohesive nature.
3. Following treatment, you should avoid touching or applying make up for at least 6 hours in order to prevent infection. The treatment areas may appear slightly bumpy and raised post-treatment, this is normal, and will reduce over the course of the next 24 hours.
Profhilo is not a dermal filler, it is very different from all other injectable substances as it has been engineered specifically for “skin bio remodelling”. It is biocompatible as it’s composed from a high-grade hyaluronic acid produced by bio-fermentation. Due to these properties, it can effectively enable the production of both your natural collagen and elastin, causing your skin to renew successfully, from within. Due to its high purity and the absence of additives, Profhilo offers greater safety and therefore reduced side effects.
The downtime is very minimal. Following treatment, there may be signs of redness and swelling however this will usually subside within a few hours or at a maximum, one day.
It is recommended to have at least two sessions (one month apart) to achieve optimum results. However, if the skin problems are severe, a third session may be advised.
In order to maintain results, a treatment session is advised every 6 months.
Results are usually seen after just two treatment sessions, with a one-month interval between them. It is then that the increased firmness, elasticity and overall improved quality of the skin will be visible. Maintenance sessions tend to be required 6-12 monthly depending on the level of correction required, your age and lifestyle. Your practitioner will provide you with a full treatment plan and advice during your initial consultation.
1. Our practitioners are all highly experienced medical professionals: Since we opened in 2006, our practitioners have performed over 50,000 injectable procedures meaning that we are highly experienced in what we do. We are a training-orientated clinic and regularly send our practitioners on training days to keep up with all the latest techniques.
2. We are both Save Face and CQC registered: This means that we have to abide by certain rules and regulations to ensure our clients are kept safe at all times. In fact, we recently passed our CQC inspection with an “Outstanding” rating.
3. Service and care: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that you visit, and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
4. Premium products: We use only premium and FDA approved products for our injectable treatments.
5. 24/7 care: Our phone lines and emails are managed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week meaning if you have a concern or feel that you are experiencing an adverse reaction, you can seek help quickly.