The VI Derm SPF 50+ Sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB rays. This formula also contains powerful antioxidants that address free-radical damage, soothe irritated or inflamed skin and add hydration.
- Broad Spectrum
- Good for all skin types
- A lightweight, fast-absorbing sunscreen
- Powerful antioxidants address free-radical damage
- Helps soothe irritated or inflamed skin
- Formulated with UV sunblock for full, broad-spectrum coverage
Zinc Oxide 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Zinc Oxide (10%) – complete broad-spectrum coverage
- Octinoxate (7.5%) – UVA and UVB filters used in sun-protection products
- Aloe Vera – softens, hydrates and soothes with anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), that protects the skin from UV damage and inflammation.